Squat everyday program for 30 days

Squat program for squatting everyday

This is a squat program I will try that will have me squatting everyday. In October, after a couple of days of resting I will start a squat routine that will have me squatting more than a lot. I hope this will help me build big leg muscles but also help me grow over all.

The Theory of squatting everyday

My goal, my results and my measurements

Supplements and diet

Squatting everyday program

First week of squatting

Day one: Day two: Day three: Day four: Day five: Day six: Day seven

Second week of squatting

Day one: Day two: Day three: Day four: Day five: Day six: Day seven

Third week of squatting

Day one: Day two: Day three: Day four: Day five: Day six: Day seven

Fourth and final week of squatting

Day one: Day two: Day three: Day four: Day five: Day six: Day seven

No comments:

Post a Comment